December 12, 2020

Keep On Truckin' Santa


What a year it has been! Life is so different and I would never have believed that things would be as they are now, if you had told me last year at this time it would be this way. But just like Santa, you gotta "Keep On Truckin".


I just love this cute little Vintage Truck Ornament. Especially living in the south. I've always wanted an old pickup truck, like that one Bella has in the Twilight movies. And the ornament is a two piece set, with the outer most piece having a little window for Santa to peek through.



I used two of the solid truck ornament pieces along with a Truck Bed Bagatelle Box to make this little pickup. It's all ready to be stuffed with mini gifts for Santa to deliver. 


The papers from the Hello Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad are perfect for this ornament. Some warm "flannel", and even some little scenes with trucks. Too cute!


I trimmed the door off of the second piece of the ornament to make the door more dimensional and to also give Santa a view of his driver's side mirror. 



Be sure to check out my Alpha Stamps Supply list to find all of the many goodies packed in the truck bed and decorating the truck. So festive, and so much to choose from. 


Alpha Stamps Supplies Used


I wish to you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and lots of love and good health! Thanks for visiting!

xoxo
Rhonda...

No comments: