November 28, 2020

Cozy Ornaments and Tradition


It's time for the Holidays, and that means I have something fun to make from Alpha Stamps. It feels like tradition now, after being on the Design Team for all of these years and putting out all of the decorations from Holidays past. Each one brings back a memory from the year it was made, and with my girls growing so fast (now 18 and 16), it is nice to have flashes from when they were younger.


Each ornament started with a Wood Christmas Ornament Back and was covered with a holiday paper. The first two ornaments were made using the Snowflake Doily Set. 


I didn't have to add anything to the doily, with it having so much wonderful detail. They really make the German Fir Tree and precious deer from the Holiday Ornament Figures Collage Sheet pop.


The next ornament I am actually kind of proud of. The idea popped into my head to use small rolls of paper from the Hello Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. I love the cozy "feel" of the designs. I used a square paper punch and then rolled each paper cut around a pencil to form the curve. Just a pin drop of glue helped to hold each curve together. After gluing the curves to the ornament, I added a vintage earring to the center and love how the ornament turned out.




It's been a crazy year for us all, but it was still filled with happy memories and many blessings. I hope it has been the same for you. Thanks for visiting and may you be filled with cozy warmth and much love this Holiday Season!

xoxo

Rhonda...

No comments: