July 25, 2020

The Sea and The Sun Bar & Grill

Are you tired of the same old humdrum of each day? Need a break and a place where everybody knows your name? Well then come on down to The Sea and The Sun Bar & Grill! 



We always have a variety of drink specials and family fun feasts.


Join us each day for fun drinking games, and each night for karaoke, comedy and Bingo! The fun never ends at The Sea and The Sun!


Did I mention we have a live mermaid tank behind the bar? You'll see swimming performances throughout the day and have a chance to capture a photo with Betty or one of her mermaid sisters. 


We've got top shelf margaritas by the pitcher and fresh appetizers!


You can also get bucket specials of beer, wine, or a combination of both!


Ok, ok, enough of my commercial chatter. But it was just too good of an opportunity to help showcase some of the darling items in my mini Bar & Grill.


There are lots of little things I included and ideas I created, but I am going to focus on just a couple of my favorites.


The Palm Tree Silhouettes just really pulled this project together for me. It gave the whole mini scene a warm, tropical feel and reminded me of one of my favorite islands. There are lots of angles that would require some time to trim, if I had covered them in paper. But then an easy idea floated into my mind.


The only thing I used were some mini ink pads. In between each layer of color, I would dry the ink with a heat gun. I added dimensional accents with another shade of color and some lighter shade to make my trees look like they had bark. I love how they came out!




For the patio border, I used regular craft acrylic paint on both sides of a Under The Sea Chipboard Border, and after drying with a heat gun, attached with liquid glue. 



The table was simple. I used a round paper punch to get a perfect circle from the Coastal Summer Brights 12x12 Paper Set. After attaching the paper to my table top, I used a sharp blade to cut several slits all around the table. This allowed me to fold each slit down to form a table cloth.


I weaved the same paper through the Half Scale White Lawn Chairto create the look of matching chair cushions.




And now, back to our sponsor! Come on over to The Sea and The Sun Bar & Grill for a good ole' time!


Tell them Betty sent ya and get your first round of drinks for free! 

Small Print ... Some restrictions apply. Must purchase two or more rounds to qualify.


xoxo
Rhonda...


1 comment:

Bridget said...

What a sweet little social distancing beach bar. Loved the Weeki Wachee Springs mermaid,the drinks,table and chair and.loved your drink quote.