March 1, 2017

If Cats Ruled


If you love fairy tales, then this large Cinderella Coach Album is for you. It's new at Alpha Stamps and can be lavishly decorated with the February 2017 Cinderella Kit which is loaded with lots of beautiful papers, collage sheets, charms and more.  


I just received a huge box of vintage lace and beaded trims while I was in the process of considering what embellishments I wanted to add. Talk about perfect timing. 


I used Distress Paints Tarnished Brass to paint the metal of this button a golden color so that it would match the rest of my coach. 

Lucky me, having two full sheets of Wain Cats to work with for my coach pages. I've always had cats so it's even that much better. 




I created matching two page spreads using lots of Dresden and trims.  





Paper flowers adorn some of the pages as well as the book tie. 







 
All of the backgrounds for my cat pages, came from other collage sheets. You can find a full supply list at the end of this post. 


To make the coach into a "book" I simply added large holes in the same section on each coach and tied it all together with some vintage laces. It even stands up all by itself.


I think the addition of more paper flowers on my lace tie, just "tied it" all together, lol. 


What will your fairy tale coach look like? Leave me a comment and let me know your ideas and thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Rhonda...

Alpha Stamps Supplies Used:

No comments: