February 18, 2017

Cinderella In The Palm of Your Hand



What could be better then a Cinderella story so tiny you can fit it in the palm of your hand? 


Using two of the new Cinderella Coach Mini Albums from Alpha Stamps gives you the option to make an adorable accordion book. 


I used a simple piece of small ribbon to create a cute tie to hold it all together. All I did was use a dab of glue to hold the ribbon in place and covered it with a Tiny Paper Rose in Medium Pink.


I wrapped the ribbon around a small wooden dowel, then carefully ran a flame under it to just barely heat the ribbon. When you pull the ribbon off, the curl is held in place. 


As you can see below, this carriage is very easy to put together. I covered mine in coordinating papers (see full supply list below) and then just glued it all together. 


I used a copy of the Tiny Cinderella Booklets Collage Sheet printed on card stock, so that it would be sturdy for my accordion fold. I used the excess paper before the title page and after the final page to attach it to the back of each carriage. 


There are 2 tiny accordion-fold books on this sheet. Plus 6 tiny postcards, and 3 characters from a Cinderella paper doll set. The books fold up to a finished size of 1-1/2" wide x 1-3/4" tall.


Next, I covered each side with more beautiful paper, some Gold Mini Rosette Dresden Borders* and Tiny Mixed Size Flat-Back Pearls to give it a royal touch.



After everything was dry and in place I was able to begin the extra fun part of embellishing all of the areas.


I really like how it all turned out, and I didn't even need a Fairy Godmother to help me! 


Having girls of my own, I can imagine the many possibilities for an accordion book. The fact that it is so tiny means it could be easily sent to a granddaughter, niece or other loved one for a bed time story and a reminder that they are loved.


It could even be a tiny photo album of princess memories.


Now it's your turn. Go create something beautiful to put a smile on your face, because you deserve one too. Thanks for visiting!

xoxo
Rhonda...


Alpha Stamps Supplies Used  Link



2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my goodness, This is adorable! I was in love with it, before you opened it up . . . then you stole my heart. You amaze me :)

Pam Austin said...

That is just spectacular! So very creative and wonderfully execution. Made me smile more with every picture!!