July 12, 2014

So Many Collections - Maybe Too Many Collections

Some might think that I have too many collections, like my husband. But I don't think there is such a thing as too many collections. Granted, I have some morbid collections like my Victorian Mourning Jewelry and casket plaques. But I also have "normal" collections like my Parisian treasures and Rosaries. When I see an old Rosary, it is like pushing a pause button. Everything stops for a moment and I notice the little details and wonder who used it to pray and what their life was like at that time. When you put several Rosaries together, it is like a piece of art work. And I know from experience just how powerful it can be to pray the Rosary.


What are some things that you like to collect?

 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Adore your rosary collection. I have quite a few myself. I also collect French holy cards. The images are so detailed, they are amazing.