July 5, 2014

Character Constructions Santos Doll

I love this gal that I received in the mail as a gift from Character Constructions! I was able to decorate my Santos Doll however I wanted and decided to give her a French theme. I know, shocker!!!



Here is a little more detail from Catherine Moore, the amazing lady behind Character Constructions

"Kit: Includes 8.75" x 2.5" Santos Doll, Arms, Doll Stand, Heart, Crown, and brads, constructed of a wood material, natural in color, which can be paintined, stained and collaged". 

Also available separately is a stamp to create the base, and custom dies for cutting out stamped images. "You can make the wood version or a paper version, or combine elements of each". 

If you haven't visited Character Constructions before, I highly suggest you do. Catherine makes the most unique characters that are just beautiful and full of wonderful details. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulously creative day! 

xoxo

No comments: