September 24, 2011

The Fortune Teller


Here's a little house I made using supplies from Alpha Stamps.  I had put the house together a few months ago, covering the whole thing with vintage French ledger pages.  But I wasn't sure how I wanted to "finish" it off.  Being on Alpha Stamps Design Team has it's many, many benefits.  I get to see the new items that come out before anyone else and they have a great selection for one of my favorite themes. That would be  during the fall, and especially during Halloween.  I have one corner of my room devoted to different Halloween art and I think my Fortune Teller House will fit in perfectly.





Hope you like it and may you have amazing, life long fortune! 


4 comments:

Gail said...

Rhonda,
that's just adorable, love those papers!

Rhonda said...

What a great combination, you and Alpha Stamps! Partners meant to be.

I love that site, quick delivery and so many fabulous supplies.

Your FT House is amazing.

dix said...

Fortune tellers and gypsies have always intrigued me so I am loving this post and little house creation.

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Rhonda, I love your fortune teller house, wonderful. Have a great week. Hugs, Terri