September 21, 2011

A Fabulous Shop



So, should I be selfish and keep this to myself so that I can get all of the things that I want from my friends shop?  Or do I share the news so others can enjoy her shop as well?  Decisions, decisions.  But really, my friend Rhonda from A Little Bit French already has an amazing etsy shop, Parisgal56.  I am a stalker with the way I check it out every other day to see what new goodies she has listed.  Now, she is opening up her own shop, A Little Bit French Shop, and she has already put up a preview of amazing treasures and wonderful items that she makes.  So if you want a special treat, be sure to check her out. 

Thank you Rhonda (great names think alike, lol) for being such a good friend to chat with and for blessing my life so with the beauty you make and the beauty in your heart!  Good luck with this new chapter!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I love her blog and her shop, she always has something so inspiring going on. Wish I could keep up and make all the lovelies she does!

Great share thanks!

Rhonda said...

Merci Beaucoup, my sweet friend. I am smiling a huge smile right now.

You've touched my heart, once again.

Gail said...

I totally agree, Rhonda is quite the artist and I can't wait for her new shop to be up and running!

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Rhonda 7, I know don't you just love her shops, she has the best things. Have a great week. Hugs, Terri