I was given this tag on facebook, and thought that I would share it with my blog friends as well. And if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! xoxo
1. I have had VERY vivid dreams all of my life. Frequent nightmares, but I am so used to it that it doesn't bother me too much.
2. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. It's like smoking. It takes me a long time to quit, but then I kick the wagon and can't stop.
3. I am thankful to God every single day for blessing me with the deep love of my daughters. It's so amazing!
4. My first job was at a movie theatre. One day, while on break, my curiosity took over and I opened a small door to see what was there. I took one step in, and fell through the ceiling to the theatre entrance below.
5. I ran through a field in Wales with sheep. When I bent down to pet one that was sleeping, it jumped up, ran away, and left my hand covered in poo. Gotta laugh!
6. I am terrified of large, rectangular pool drains. I think it is because I almost drowned in our swimming pool as a child, and saw the drain sucking things in.
7. I love rappelling. hang gliding, and scuba diving but only scuba dive now that I have children.
8. I have to hang my clothes up to dry (pants, shirts). I'm pretty tall, so if I don't, they won't fit. I have the same problem with my oldest daughter who has my long legs. It makes doing laundry an extra pain.
9. I went to a hot spring while in Kofu, Japan. It was amazing, even though I stuck out like a sore thumb. Tall white girl, long brown hair, and an elephant tattoo on her rear end.
10. I have two tattoos. The above mentioned elephant, and an infinity with my children's initials intertwined (my daughters and my two step children). My husband has the same exact tattoo on his upper back, mine is on my lower back.
11. I used to be a model. Before leaving for Japan and signing with an agent in NY, I became very sick (I was anorexic) and almost died.
12. Because I was sick, I had to have heart surgery. Wouldn't change the experience. I've been able to help others who suffer from anorexia.
13. I am married to my soul mate. We dated in college, broke up, lived separate lives for many years, and then God brought us back together. We always "felt" one another though. It's like our souls are attached by a cord.
14. I can tell if a place is "haunted". It used to scare the crap out of me, but now I love it and even go Ghost Hunting.
15. Beer gives me a horrible hangover, Vodka does not.
16. I love salted black licorice!
17. When my cat died (I had him for 16 years) I had him cremated. My friends think it's weird, but it gave me great comfort.
18. I can't stand the mother's at schools that gossip. Maybe it's because I used to watch it as a teacher. I go into school, I get my children, I leave. Have NO desire to be a part of those chatty Moms.
19. I have never water skied, but love to snow ski, although I'm not that good.
20. When I was little, I wanted to be an archaeologists. I wanted to practice on the bodies in the cemetery on my grandparent's property, but my grandmother wouldn't let me.
21. Mary, who was the first one that tagged me to do this, was my flatmate when we lived and taught in Wales. We went to Loch Ness, had lots of adventures, and to this day still call one another, "Silly Billy".
22. I am thinking about going back to school to become a speech pathologists when my girls are older. They both have Apraxia of speech, and I figure that is why God did this. So I can help others.
23. My relatives created Ground Hogs Day, and part of Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus. Guess that explains my personality.
24. I put chap stick and lotion on about a million times a day. Can't wash my hands, bathe, swim, without putting lotion on afterwards.
25. I love playing my drums! Not that good, yet, but practice makes better!