December 2, 2008

Swap Goodies From Priscilla

I could never have enough ephemera! Love, love, love the stuff! I was thrilled to find the group Vintage Ephemera Swap on flickr. It has brought me new friends and made old friendships stronger. For the Vintage Christmas swap, I was lucky enough to be paired up with my good friend Priscilla from Sweet Remembrance. She was one of my first blog friends and has a wonderful heart, and does beautiful work. Check her out, she has another blog and a fantastic shop as well.

So, here are my wonderful goodies from Priscilla .....






I love this handmade ornament! I also love those little bottle brush trees.


My parents and grandparents are from Niagara Falls, so I really liked this item.


I love this Vintage tree as well. It just has such a good feel to it. I am so lucky to have had Priscilla for my partner! Thank you so very much Priscilla, for everything and have a wonderful Christmas! God bless us, everyone!
Rhonda...




2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous ephemera R... you scored with having such a good partner !
I`ts always good to add to your stash of stuff - even if you cannot bear to use some because it`s so nice !

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

very sweet stuff,i am tryinto send you a xmas suorise can you email me your address.I lost it
Hugs
Jullie