November 28, 2008

Shop Announcement


I've been working on my Etsy shop, RhondaMum, today and have listed some new items. I hope you will pay me a visit. I now have all items priced with only $1.50 shipping, and any additional items ship for only $.10 cents. That's right, TEN CENTS, no limit. This offer is only good in the United States (sorry friends). However, for those who live outside of the US, I will work out a great deal for you as well.

I have lots of vintage playing cards, foreign flash cards in several languages, vintage tickets, handmade tags and one of a kind art as well as many other unique and vintage items. If you are a reader of my blog and you make a purchase, just mention in the comments area that you read my blog, and you will get a free gift. This part is good for readers outside of the US too. Yippee!

Hope you are all enjoying the day after Thanksgiving!

Rhonda...

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh what a pretty layout Rhonda..and the new banner is so soft and so pretty...that child's face is beautiful!!! Off to see what's doing at Rhondmum!!

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Off to look at your shop,love the new background but love the new banner more.Hugs
Jules

gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gina said...

Hi! I have your name for Jenni's swap. I misplaced your address. Would you mind emailing it to me. gigimcgary@yahoo.com
I'm so sorry. I wanted to have it to you before now but we've been crazy busy here. ( we run a twilight tshirts website)
Thanks! Gina