December 5, 2008

My Gift For Priscilla



I am really proud of this gift that I made for Priscilla, my partner from the Vintage Ephemera Swap. I chat about it in the post below this one.


This is a vintage earring that I added as a tree topper. The tree is covered in mica flakes.

I also added this vintage trim that I recently found at one of my favorite antique shops.



I have been using a lot of these tiny coat hangers in my work lately. I love the uniqueness that they add to a piece and I just purchased some more to use on Holiday gifts.
Hope you enjoyed looking at my gift and get some inspiration from it! Have a great weekend!
Rhonda...

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Hi you!
I just love this piece! The tree and santa are fabulous! I also like the hanger, but haven't used one before. The red rick rack is a fun addition!
Hope you are fabulous!
xoxo~
Abbie

Carolyn said...

Hi My friend - i hope you`re doing well ? Miss ya !

I love your banner - you`ve been at it again ! Great work !!

xx

Sherry said...

This is beautiful Rhonda....love the colours and the whole feel of the composition.