September 10, 2008

Great Swap Goodies From Tammy



Tangee from A Sparkly Messy Life always has the best swaps. I participated in her Ghoulishly Glamorous Swap and had the best partner. Tammy, from Anderson & Jake's Place was my partner and she sent the girls and I some great goodies!


This witch is the perfect addition to our Halloween decor. I can't wait to hang her up and the girls love her!



Tammy also sent the best goodies within my Parisian styled box, but the girls, Chuck and I already ate them up. There were Gummy Bears, which I haven't eaten in years but now constantly buy at the store, and some yummy Ghirardelli chocolate.

I love the Halloween banner as well and it will be a nice addition. I never decorated for Halloween before I had kids, but now I love this new tradition.

My thanks to Tangee for hosting yet another fabulous swap, and a huge thank you to Tammy for the wonderful package of goodies!

Rhonda...

2 comments:

Little House By The Sea said...

What lovely goodies.....
I have emailed you about the magazine swap but I am not sure of you have received it.
Anyway I have sent you another so we can talk magazines, one of my favourite things. I wont sign up for your giveaway as we are doing the swap but will certainly follow the link for the Mammogramms.

Sarah x

Sarah x

AwtemNymf said...

I've been blog hopping to see what everybody got for the GG Swap hosted by Tangee. I had a blast with this one!
You got a great package- WOOHOO!!!
I'm gonna put a link on A card a day for Lynn on my blog tomorrow and then I'll come by and sign in for the give away! That is a sweet thing to do! I love your attitude that she WILL win! Cancer Schmancer!!
Have a great weekend!