March 23, 2019

Spring Time On The Farm

It's finally Spring and I am ready! How about you? To celebrate, I made this Mini House Front Box that is included in the newest "Spring Farmhouse Kit" over at Alpha Stamps


I decided to create some shabby farm themed tags with bits of vintage paper and fabric along with the kits included Spring Farmhouse 8x8 Papers and Eggs and Easter Collage Sheet. I have always been a fan of images of various bird eggs, so this worked perfectly. 


I had an extra goody to use, the Cathe Holden Eggs & Alphabet Stencil and Lillington Stencil. Just gave me so many options.


Using bits of vintage lace and buttons gave the tags some extra character and warmth.



I also love the fact that there are tiny holes on either side of the house so with a little twine I have the option to hang it from a hook or clothes pin. You could also use some wire, vintage lace or seam binding. 




So bring on the warm sun and be gone brown dead leaves! 


Note to self..... do not use real eggs while photographing art you have made. Especially when 100+ year old French ledger pages are involved.



Thanks for visiting!

xoxo
Rhonda...

No comments: