October 17, 2020

Welcome To My Carnival


Welcome to my Carnival of precious black cats, a talented and beautiful fortune teller, treat bags and games galore and some festive décor. I feel like I should become Beetlejuice, and shrink down into my little created world. Oh how fun that would be!


I started out with some fun items from this months Halloween Market Kit over at Alpha Stamps. As you can see below, there are a lot of Spooktacular items to choose from.


This Market Stall Pop Up Card actually folds down into a card with a fabulous black envelope to pop it into. Unless you make it super chunky, like I did. But mine will remain up throughout the year with all of my other handmade treasures in my studio.


                                                                                                                                                                


It's hard to believe that so many of these items started out as a flat piece of paper. But the designs are so fabulous and easy to just cut and fold together in no time at all. AND two are included in this months Halloween Market Kit.


Look into my crystal ball, I dare you.




I also made this cute Mini Resin Wheelbarrow and a Mini Creepy Sign Post, to help my visitors to know where they are going, lol. I highly recommend a visit to the Black Cat Bog.



Feel free to get your fortune told, and please remember, only ONE goody bag per person. Other wise, those tiny rats are going to "rat" on you and nibble at your toes.


Alpha Stamps Supplies Used

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to leave my carnival a raving review for other families to find and enjoy! A great place for kids and cats of all ages!

xo
Rhonda...

No comments: