April 27, 2019

Mushroom Hunt

I am obsessed with layers of ephemera, vintage smalls and mushrooms. I have been searching for all of the mushroom papers, washi tape and images I can find to create a junk journal and some other projects. With this little project I was able to combine all of my current obsessions. Some of the newest items from the Alpha Stamps May Kit, Coins, Coasters & Holders, made for some great time in the studio.




This beautiful Mushroom Dresden Scraps was a huge inspiration for me, as well as the English Fairy Garden Collage Sheet. The Artist Trading Coins and Trading Coasters were screaming to be gifted with some of these gorgeous images. 



There is a huge selection of Pockets and Wallets and more over at Alpha Stamps and each one is simple to put together. And if you are a layered ephemera kind of peep like me, the new Ordre du Jour 8x8 Paper Pack will make you drool! It allows for the layered look with less cutting and gluing.



These papers make it look like I did a ton of work, but I didn't! 




I wanted to add a vintage small to each of my items. A pen nib, glass watch face, frozen Charlotte, metal tag and a recent find, a french tin plant label, were my selections.







I so love the bold colors of these Mushroom Dresden Scraps.





Hope you feel inspired! Thanks for visiting!

xoxo
Rhonda...

No comments: