June 15, 2018

The Abandoned Mansion




It amazes me how many beautiful, old, abandoned homes there are. My dream would be to find one, preferably haunted, with lots of land, and make it my own. Until then, I can imagine with this larger version of the Conservatory Accordion Book from Alpha Stamps. I incorporated many of the included images from the Stained Glass Windows Collage Sheet which is included in this months Mini Conservatory Kit


Below is the Large Conservatory Accordion Book. Exact design of the mini version but larger! There is even a NEW Large Conservatory Parts Collage Sheet!



Imagine being an "urban explorer" and coming upon this Abandoned Mansion, with it's gorgeous stained class and statues. The creeping ivy, the gorgeous flowers, and the unknown behind a door that once welcomed so many. 


Knock, knock. Anyone home?


It was easy to create the look of stone walls and concrete with the gorgeous papers in the Wandering Ivy 12x12 Paper Pad. It is one of my favorite paper collections.





Don't forget, you can purchase this collage sheet on a transparency as well, which is an option on all of Alpha Stamps Collage Sheets. 





Let's see what is around the back of the house.


I used the solid 12x12 Ivy Paper to create the back, overgrown, wall. I attached the paper with just a touch of glue, knowing which elements I wanted to include, so that I could cut some of the leaves out to layer on top of the ornate elements like the fountains and copper roof. 












I divided up this Miniature Creeping Vine Garland, so a little bit of it went a long way. 







If only I could explore an old, abandoned mansion.

Thanks for visiting!
xoxo
Rhonda...

No comments: