December 7, 2016

Vintage Touches


Here's an idea for a detailed and beautiful large stamp. With a huge love of all things vintage, (buttons, lace, keys, etc), it can be easy to create a piece of art that can be hung on the wall to admire or give as a gift.


This is the new "A la fenetre" At The Window Cling Stamp which contains tiny french words (oh yes, another one of my favs in all things French) within many of the windows. Do you know what all those words say?


With the HoLiDaYs upon us, I included an open window to show Santa busy at work inside. But I can close him back up so I can enjoy this all year long, if my heart so desires.


I love vintage Frozen Charlotte dolls. This one is real, as I have been collecting and hoarding them for many years, but luckily Alpha Stamps carries both a  Resin Baby Doll Set and  Tim Holtz Salvaged Dolls set.







These tiny Bottle Brush Trees bring back so many childhood memories. My parents always displayed this wonderful wind up church, covered in mica flakes and surrounded by these trees. 


I used some seam binding tied in a knot to holds this magical star in place, so the window can be opened.


You can't go wrong with layers of vintage lace and mother of pearl buttons. 



Do you feel all warm and cozy now, ready to create something magical? Good! Then my job here is done. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful HoLiDaY!

xoxo
Rhonda...

Supplies Used:
At The Window Cling Stamp 
Extra Large Acrylic Mounting Block 
Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo

No comments: