October 10, 2014

What's that peaking in my window?

I don't like open curtains at night when I'm on the first floor. It creeps me out! You never know when you might see some wicked goblins looking in thinking who knows what! Do they want candy, do they want to eat my hedgehog, children or me? 


 That's right, this months theme for the Alpha Stamps kit of creativity is "Goblins". Be afarid, be VERY afraid!


This is one of my favorite creating months and I love the wicked designs that Alpha Stamps carries in the form of card stock, clear sticker sheet, transparancy and my favorite digital downloads because I can do so much more over and over again. Be sure to check out the Halloween section because they have every theme you can imagine and then some by creative artists like Teri Calia of Catnip Designs, Laura Caron of Artfully Musing and SO many more! 

Now go grab your own goblin kit, and shut your curtains for goodness sake! 

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Love this window project! Caught some of your ribbon stamping comments on Alpha stamps and wondered: how do you make sure the ink doesn't run on certain (satin) ribbons. Seems like everytime I try, I get stamped image bleed and it no longer looks like an image...just a blob! :(
P.S. I thought I was the only one left in the world with a collection of dolls/heads etc. Yay!
Roxanne