October 9, 2013

Double Trouble

Here is a recent art piece that I made. I love making mixed media creations with doll heads. The passion I feel while creating is incredible and something I want to do more of. This one I made for a contest with the Marie Antoinette group I am in. It is a little dark for the group, possibly, but I just went with it and followed my heart. Hope you like this "Double Trouble" creation!

Many of the supplies I used are from Alpha Stamps. Below is a list of these items and if you have any questions, feel free to message me! Have a wonderfully, creative day!

 
Supplies Used:

Stitched Leaf Ribbon - Black
Black Pleated Ribbon
Shabby Chic Ribbon Roses - Black
White Turquoise Skull Beads
Mini Pom Pom Fringe - Orange
Tiny Paper Roses - Black
Tiny Paper Roses - White
Fluted Ring Pull
Ceramic Raven Beads - Large
2mm Rhinestone Chain - Aurora Borealis
Large Brass Bat
40x30mm Resin Cameos & Settings - Ivory Skeleton Woman
40x30mm Fancy Oval Settings
Plastic Skeletons
Antique Brass Eiffel Tower Charms - Small
Alcohol Inks - Cranberry
Alcohol Inks - Pesto
Alcohol Inks - Caramel

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

that rocks Rhonda... love the two head idea!!!