August 15, 2013

Musique Céleste

I so enjoy creating shrines. Recently, my friends at Alpha Stamps designed a set of four chipboard shapes designed for the August Arabian Nights Kit.  You always have to look outside of the box though, don't you think? I wanted to use these shapes in a unique way and even cut a couple here and there to work them into my design. Don't be afraid to follow your creative muse and alter those cool elements.


I was already addicted to these ATC Hutch Shrines, but now I can be even more elaborate with them.  Be sure to check out the huge selection of Shapes and Shrine Kits. Especially if you love Halloween like me and creating "dark art". There is everything from Gothic Tombstones and Skeletons to sweet bird cages and birds.



For a complete list of products I used, click here.  To see the most recent Alpha Stamps News, click here. And for an extra treat, visit Miz Bella who created a fabulous Halloween Hutch! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great, creative day! 

 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hello my French sister! This shrine is gorgeous, my friend. I'm also lovin' your new picture, pretty lady!! Miss our chats. xo R