November 1, 2012

Recent Art Creations



Here is a recent piece that I created using an old, wonderful doll head with arm, a vintage Russian phone and  it's parts, some other old found treasures, and some awesome goodies from Alpha Stamps. I can't even tell you how long it took me to put it all together.  Getting that phone to stay on top was a huge task to accomplish.  But I am super proud of this piece and love how it all came together.  As hard as it was to let this baby go, I actually sold it!  I am so proud of myself and think I can finally call myself a true artist.  I love creating art and if it touches the life of someone else then I have accomplished a great deal! 











If you have any questions at all or would like more info on the products that I used, feel free to leave a comment or email me directly.  I hope that you too have a wonderful hobby that helps your spirit soar.  

No comments: