May 11, 2012

I Finally Did It

After all of the years of saying I was going to, I finally did it! I now have two Etsy shops! My first one sells the real deal, lots of vintage ephemera and soon my own art work. Over the years, I have gathered some wonderful vintage goodies from France and now have a digital Etsy shop to sell digital versions of some of these great finds as well as my own designs. I knew I had a lot of French goodies, but didn't have a clue it was that much! Oh well, I'm not surprised. I'm such an ephemera freak and paper hoarder. My name is Rhonda and I'm a paperholic.

 My new shop is called RhondaMum Deux and I hope you will pay me a visit.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey, congrats to you! I love digital, it's instant gratification!!!
I'm off to check out your new shop, my French sister.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Are you starting the paper holics not anonymous club? HE HE, great job girl. Hugs!

Jan Thomason said...

Yea for you!!!!
I'm so excited to check out your shops just as soon as I have another few minutes.
right now i must get to bed as my mornings now start earlier than before.........

miss you!! jan