February 10, 2012

Elegant Cone Swap


Wonderful swap at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.  This is the Elegant Cone that I made for my dear friend Bobbi Ann.  I love how it came out and I'm a bit obsessed with the new "How's My Hair" stamp set over at Alpha Stamps, so I was thrilled to use this image of Marie for Bobbi Ann's Cone. And naturally I used other items from Alpha Stamps on my cone as well, like some of the trims, frame, flowers and paper.


I had to spoil her a bit because she has such a beautiful soul. I gave her lots of chocolates from my favorite local shop, some vintage goodies, like these French ledger pages and trims as well as some other fun treats. I was thrilled that she felt special and loved after opening her gifts. It means I reached my goal!




I received a gorgeous cone as well from the talented Holly.  She did a post about it on her blog Paper Pieces of Me so be sure to click on the link and check it out.  It is FABULOUS! Thank you again Holly for my beautiful gifts and a huge thanks to Kris for hosting this wonderful swap!



No comments: