August 18, 2011

Awesome New Halloween Swaps at Alpha Stamps


I always love the "Halloween" design team kit from Alpha Stamps! Below you will see what I created. There are two awesome swaps going on that you can still sign up for.

The first one is a Little Monsters Book Swap! (or "Come Play with Me!"). Click here to read all of the details.










I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed making my pages.  When it is dark, contains dolls and all things strange, it is definitely a project for me!

The next swap is,  "Invitations to a Witch's Ball".  I've always wanted to do a piece with a beheaded Marie Antoinette.  I mean, no disrespect to her of course.  So this was my chance!




Sign ups end on August 28th, so you better hurry if you want to join.  After joining the Yahoo group, you will find a link for the sales page for participating members.  Have fun and enjoy your week!  The countdown for Halloween is almost here!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Those are great! I love fall weather and Halloween - I can smell the pumpkin pie now.