January 10, 2011

Take Care & I Hope To Be Back Soon!


We got slammed with snow last night and it's only going to ice up overnight.  You gotta laugh sometimes, otherwise you will cry.  I have to leave around 5:30 in the morn for my surgery and I just hope that we can make it.  I really don't want to reschedule this event, but if I have to, then I have to.  Hopefully all will go well and I will be back to blogging in no time.  While I'm away, take care of yourselves, stay warm and follow your creative hearts.  Thanks for stopping by!



XOXO


10 comments:

Terri Gordon said...

Oh Rhonda, I hope you make it and get it over with, I know how these weigh on my mind. Drive safely and you are in my thoughts and prayers friend. Love and Hugs, Terri

Gail said...

Rhonda,
God Bless! I do hope you get to follow through with this surgery and it all goes swimmingly......:).
Best to you!

debi said...

Rhonda, I hope all goes well with your surgery tomorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Debi

Jennie said...

Dear Rhonda,
High hopes to you for a speedy recovery, patience while your family destroys any sense of sanity you established and prayers for your health.

Take care,
Jennie and the Pekes

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Sending well wishes and hugs my friend! xo

Rhonda said...

Sending you well wishes and angel's love, Rhonda. Just know we are all thinking about you and saying a prayer for you.

I can't wait to hear back that you are home and relaxing.

xoxoxoxoxo Rhonda

GerryART said...

Best Thoughts for You, Rhonda.

Hugs

Romeo said...

Awaiting your return....hope you are doing well after your surgery! Stay warm!

Purrs!

Romeo

Jan Thomason said...

Hi, sugar.
I've been gone for about a year with my own medical issues and here i am, back in the saddle and you're having surgery yourself.

i'm praying for you dear one.
and, i look forward to hearing from my favorite marie artist just as soon as you're recovered from your surgery.

xxxooo, jan

Lovey said...

Rhonda...my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.