November 29, 2010

The Killers Newest Christmas Single For Project Red

Today is the digital release of The Killers new Christmas song "Boots". This will be the fifth song released since 2006. Other songs include "A Great Big Sled", which is the only one I do not have a CD copy of, "Don't Shoot Me Santa" which has the cutest video, "Joseph, Better You Than Me" with special guest Elton John, and last years, "Happy Birthday Guadalupe" which I love and play all year round.

I'm really proud of "my boys" for always taking the time to help this great cause, as all proceeds from the Christmas singles benefit the Project Red campaign, which is a Global Fund to fight Aids in Africa. Then again, after meeting them and experiencing the kindness they showed to me, I am not at all surprised. The fame has not gone to their heads and their hearts are so loving.

To help this cause, you can find more information here on The Killers Fan Site. Now if only I had won that pair of Brandon Flowers real boots. I'd be in heaven, lol.






No comments: