September 30, 2010

Alpha Stamps Slide Mailer Swap

I can't believe I am already in the Halloween mood, and it is still a month away! I participated in a Slide Mailer Swap with the Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group. I have never created anything with a slide mailer, although I've had some for over a year now. I really enjoyed this project and hope that whoever receives these thinks they are spooktacular! Sorry, I couldn't resist!



Now I've always loved black cats, especially during Halloween. But now I seem to be obsessed with skulls as well. Makes my Halloween art work much easier.



I took some cheese cloth and dipped it down into some watered down black paint to make it gray. I wrapped this creepy dude all up with it to add to his shredded cape.




I think these little coffin charms are so cool! You open it up and there's a skeleton inside.





I really like this little devil dude from the collage sheet Skeleton Slides. He seems so comical and fun.



I don't think this guy feels the same way, lol.



Dem Bones Collage Sheet




Halloween Jumping Jacks Collage Sheet





The above images come from the stamp set Poison. After stamping the images, I painted them with different colors of Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink. I love that stuff!




I love black cats. Not only in vintage Halloween decor, but the real deal as well. I have two black cats, full black and if anything they have brought me good luck. Then again, Friday the 13th always seems to be a good day for me as well. And look, another little skeleton friend!





The stage in the background (Red Slide Mailer Curtains) actually contains several layers. and I really like the way the singing cat pops off of the page.



This was a fun swap and it was great to get in touch with my "dark side" for a bit. But I'm far from finished. Stayed tuned for some Halloween Marie ATCs. To see more of the unique Halloween collage sheets from Alpha Stamps and more of the great supplies they have, visit here: Halloween Collage Sheets.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Those are FABULOUS! Isn't it a nice change to use black and orange so freely this time of year! lol I LOVE the black cat with the banjo! ;)

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Rhonda, Wow you have been busy, your Halloween art is fantastic, love it. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Hugs, Terri

Lynn Stevens said...

oh sweetie these are so wicked cool!!! Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one!

Cheryl F. said...

These are incredible!! Very inspiring!! Thank you for sharing!!