February 17, 2009

Mon Amour de Toutes les Choses Francaises or My Love of All Things French Event Day Two

Greetings! I am so, so sorry for my late post today. I have so many wonderful things to share with you all, however, I am having some SERIOUS Internet problems today. For some reason, I can't copy and paste, add pictures, or links. It is driving me crazy and I am sure that you all have heard me yelling wherever you may be on the planet. I will continue to try to fix this problem, so please bare with me.

For those of you that would like to add your links today, please use the Mr. Linky from yesterdays post. That way we can still visit and see your fabulous french items.

I will be back later, hopefully with my day two post. I have found that I have so many things to share, that I am certain that I will be doing another post tomorrow so be sure to visit again. Also, I will be making a winning announcement for some lucky participants so come back for that as well.

Have a fabulous day and I look forward to visiting you all. Thank you so much for making this event a success!


1 comment:

said...

Rhonda, I hope things straighten out soon for you. I know how irritating computer complications can be. Right now I'm "operating" on my husband's work computer (he works at home), with none of my bookmarked sites, and a printer that won't print for the last week because the family/home computer died a fast and furious death. Argh.