I really like how the cover turned out. I hand stamped this image onto some velum and then used scrap book paints to paint the image from behind. I blended the colors together and love the soft effect that the finished product has.
After it dried, I placed it down onto some vintage french paper from an old book and added the title. My husband made all of the copies for me. He is so supportive! I added the flower with the large pearl brad to give it some dimension.
The book will be bound on the top so I have plenty of room on the back cover for the binding. I added an image that I liked as well as the English translation of the book's title. I then used some pearlescent chalks to the image to give it a little more color and shimmer.
So there is one more part of the book. I hope to get these bound and out in the mail soon. Still waiting on a couple of pages, and then will print out a contributing artists list. I am just thrilled with the end result so far. You can bet I will be posting pictures of the finished book.
Thanks to all of the amazing artists that made this book so fabulous!