May 13, 2008

For The Birds Collage Swap

I finally got my collage out in the mail to Danielle for her collage swap. I love whoever created over night priority mail. It really helps when you are frazzled, can't seem to get anything done, and are running behind. I can't seem to get my umph back since I went on vacation. I feel like I am behind on everything, and I have LOADS of catching up to do. But really, all I want to do right now is take a nap.





The upper left piece says "Together Always" and the flower has a rhinestone center.


It can't be mine and not have something vintage on it. For this, vintage music did the trick.

I just got this pretty fringe on the top, and on the back I added some tiny ivory pom poms as well.


A scalloped oval of vintage french text, a C&C sticker and one of my cards I had made to add to my swap items.


I hope that whoever receives my collage loves it as much as I do. I had fun putting it together and had some good flow once I got going.

Hope your flow is doing well and that you are having a great day!

Rhonda...

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Rhonda that is beautiful. Love the detail.
Alison

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Rhonda, This is beautiful! I love birds and I love vintage...a match made in Heaven! "smiles" ...I admire your creativity!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
~Rhonda ;)

Carolyn said...

I love your bird collage R .. !
The fringe is different being on the top , i usually do it on the bottom - but it works !
The green and pink go so well together !

xx

Stink Bone Jones said...

Rhonda, thanks for leaving me such kind comments on my blog. I was having a bad day until I read your kind words.

You blog is lovely as well and I really LOVE this bird collage you've made. There is something about birds and this is just precious.