March 8, 2008

Altered Bag Book For Mom Part 2

This is part two of the book I made for my mom. As you can see, lots of time was put into it and believe it or not I have three times as many pictures, if not more. I hope you enjoy our memories...




































It took a few months for me to complete this book. I paid attention to every single little detail and put a great deal of love into it for my mom. I wanted it to be special for her, and I kind of felt like my grandmother was working through me and that it was a gift from her as well.

My mother loved her book and I was so glad, especially after all of the hours I put into it. Naturally, we both cried. And I know in my heart that my grandmother was sitting right there with us; my mom and I, my two girls and my grandma.


No comments: