January 31, 2008

Why Do I Become Obsessed With Old Things?



Do you ever find something really cool and then look for it obsessively on ebay or etsy or at antique stores? Buttons, skeleton keys, ledger pages, seam binding, old tickets and other vintage items with a past. Here is a picture of one of my newest obsessions, old tickets. I got these in the mail today. I already have many ideas for using some, altering, stamping, collaging, the possibilities are endless.

I will be going out of town for a few days so everyone take care, have a great weekend, and I will be back next week. I hope that you find something really cool that you are obsessed with during your next treasure hunt!







4 comments:

Abbie said...

AaaaahhhH!!!! I have been looking for those everywhere!! I just love the colors you found!! Alrighty.. how do I get some???? Would you be willing to swap?? I have some skel-ee keys or vintage Paris things...
:) Have a great weekend!!
♥Abbie

Carolyn said...

What a find Rhonda !
I love the middle red ones !

Have a great time away - i`ll miss you -- Boo Hoo !! ;o)



xxx

wanderlustandpixiedust said...

We must have been separated at birth girl. I have a several rolls of similar tickets in my closet!

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Now that I'm finally rolling with my first round robin, I'm ready for more. Getting a little too confident now. Ha!

Just sent ya and the other round robin girls a short email...

CatieAn said...

hi rhonda
you have been 'tagged' please visit my blog for the details
catie