December 19, 2007

8 Things Meme

Oh - My - Gosh! Right when I finally get this tag done, Sherry goes off and gives me another one. That's okay though, some of these tags are really cool and help you to know your blog buddies better. Just don't think I'm strange after you read this. I love to get comments, and since I am new to this, you can consider yourself tagged if you would like to join in the fun.


In all honesty, this tag was kind of tough. You want to give a good answer, or you can't think of a thing. But I have succeeded in completing the task! Enjoy!


IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

8 Things I am Passionate About

Recording memories from all generations of my life
Prayer
My family
Playing my drums when I get the time
Whatever project it is that I am working on
The power of a positive mind
Okay, this sounds crazy, helping a spirit to go be at peace - I havn't actually done this but I do like to watch it on the telle
The Killers


8 things I want to do before I die

Visit a Japanese hot spring again
Have some ghost experiences
Do a lot more scuba diving
Meet The Killers
Watch my girls grow and succeed in life.
See a new country not yet experienced.
Go to Paris with my husband.
Ski Dive (when my girls are MUCH older, I can’t be daring like I used to be before kids, I LOVE to repel) or do some Base Jumping

8 things I often say


Girls!
Love you!
Are you serious!
Whatever!
Good job!
Sandy! (my beagle hound mix) Calling her into the house.
Oh – my - gosh!
Yo Gabba Gabba!

8 books I have recently read

1. Currently reading Ghosts on 87th Lane: A True Story

2. Don't Call Them Ghosts

3. Graves End

4. Haunted: The Incredible True Story of A Candian

Families Experience Living In A Haunted House


5. House of Spirits and Whispers: The True Story of a Haunted House

6. The Myrtles Plantation: The True Story of America’s Most Haunted

House

7. Night Stalks the Mansion: A True Story of One Family’s Ghostly

Adventure

8. Overshadows: An Investigation into a Terrifying Modern Canadian

Haunting

Okay, I know I seem really weird now, but I’m not. I just love true ghost stories and if you know of any, please let me know. I don’t just read ghost stories, by the way. I LOVE “chick” books and I have a million on altered art, etc.


8 songs I could listen to over and over again

Mr. Bright Side – Killers

Sam’s Town – Killers

Shadow Play – The Killers (In other words, ANY song by The Killers, I know them all)

Always Around – Third World

The Flame – Cheap Trick

(This one is for Carolyn) I Do What I Do – John Taylor

Any tune from the 80s

Finding Out True Love is Blind – Louis XIV (I have to add that I got to meet some of the band
members after their concert – They opened for The Killers)

God Killed the Queen (nothing against the Queen of course - it has a good beat and you can dance to it AB)– Louis XIV (oops, that’s 9)


8 things that attract me to my best friends

We have the same interests

They accept me for the nut that I am

They are there for me when I need them

Same Values

Can be serious when needed, but can also let loose and have fun

Is honest

They like a person for who they are and their heart

Can be trusted



8 people who should totally go do this meme

I don’t know 8 people that I can give this to, but I do have Carolyn, Val, and Abbie and if you are reading this, I now have you as well :>)


Thanks for reading my Meme!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Excellent answers Rhonda!! For example, I did not know you play the drums!! How cool is that?!?! I wanted to play drums when I was in grade 7 but "girls weren't allowed"...phooey.
Do you like the Killers by any chance?!?! :) Bet you used to watch "The OC" too..that's how I know them..and my boys used to listen to them as well.

I don't think you're weird for being interested in ghosts and spirits and I don't think you wanting to help spirits find peace and rest is odd either.

I promise I won't tag you again for awhile...I figured you'd like the Christmas "hoopla" one!!

Carolyn said...

AAhh , i`ve been tagged yet again !! ;o)

I`ll do it asap Rhonda !!

Lovely to read more about you , ghosts and the paranormal are so interesting don`t you think ! ?

See you at my blog for my special message :o)

caz
x

Abbie said...

Hi Rhonda! OMG! That's gonna take a lot of thinking! I'll tackle it after the holidays! :) Love all the tidbits of info! Have a very Merry Christmas!
:) Abbie