March 30, 2022

Mini Animal Album From The Past

Here is an adorable project that only requires a little cut and pasting. Seriously, that simple. I used the Alpha Stamps Spring Fashions Photo Album Kit and really love how my mini photo album came out. 


It started with this Black Mini Photo Album Accordion Book. Already cut and folded so all you have to do is add your favorite images. 

The collage sheets included in this kit made it a little hard to decide, as there were so many images to choose from. But I really loved this Photo Album Mat Pages Collage Sheet.  


I have been a huge fan of birds, nests and eggs ever since I was a little girl and received a huge copy of Birds of America. I still have it and have spent hours flipping through the pages. So I had to include some of these beautiful bird images.

I have many old, sepia cabinet card photos as well as a couple of antique photo albums that look just like these. Well, minus the animal heads. 


The little bunny rabbits just speak to my heart from the  Sepia Animals in Victorian Clothes Collage Sheet




On the other side of the accordion fold album, I used a few images from the Photo Album Title Pages Collage Sheet. The images reminded me of going through old family photos with my grandmother and the old writing from family members, recording exactly who was in the photo and sometimes some details about their lives.



I know you are smiling from seeing the images from the Color Animals in Victorian Clothes Scrapbook Paper.  I just had to include a couple of those as well.




For the metal latch, I used two Square Library Drawer Pulls and a fancy bit of filigree that I had. I thought about using a tie through the exposed areas of the drawer pulls, but I wanted the album to have a fancy metal latch.

You can see all of the items included in the Spring Fashions Photo Album Kit here and for my complete Alpha Stamps supply list click the link below.



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Rhonda...

1 comment:

Phyllis Y said...

I love your tiny album! You did a beautiful job!