June 6, 2020

Secrets of India

Sometimes you only need a handful of items to create something wonderful. That's how it was with this little project called Secrets of India.


I used some beautiful papers from the 26 Secrets of India 8x8 Paper Pad, a Vintage Triptych Florentine, and images from the collage sheet Large Victorian Corsets


I love that Alpha Stamps offers collage sheets in digital form as an option for purchase. This collage sheet is in black and white and after downloading, I printed it onto a transparency sheet. 




I adhered the printed images onto a selected paper from the collection, and then trimmed. It just brought the project together so beautifully.


The pattern is so delicate behind this young lady's face. But it also brings all three women together within the triptych. Maybe it's three sisters or three generations. 



I took the areas of color that I wanted from different 8x8 sheets, and then layered them together. A few black accents gave the piece more of a vintage feel, in my opinion.


A piece of black trim, some old black buttons, and a black and rhinestone brooch were the finishing touches.




A perfect little time piece with mystery and memories to share. 



xoxo
Rhonda...


No comments: