December 29, 2018

Oh How I Love Vintage Ephemera


I am obsessed with vintage ephemera. I hoard it like it is the priceless piece of beauty that it is. And I could never, ever have enough. So when I saw this new "Scrap Studio" collection of papers by Kaisercraft, I was instantly inspired to create. 


These papers are just so beautifully detailed, looking gorgeous and layered. It hardly took any work at all to make these tent cards, new at Alpha Stamps and I didn't even have to sacrifice any of my own vintage ephemera.



Want some great news? How about a creative start to the new year with the newest kit over at Alpha Stamps? Not only do you get these gorgeous papers, you also get the Arched Tent Card Frame and some goodies to decorate it yourself. 



Scrap Studio Pink Expressions Scrapbook Paper






Scrap Studio Roses & Gritty Scrapbook Paper


This blushing gal reminds me of Mary from Downtown Abbey. There are many images to choose from here


Don't you just love this Eiffel Tower wax seal! I got it at a little shop down in New Orleans and just swooned when I saw it!


Scrap Studio Authentic Ephemera Scrapbook Paper



Blue Resin Butterfly Embellishment




My goal for 2019, more "me time" and lots of creating in the studio. What about you? Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

xo
Rhonda...

2 comments:

Rose918 said...

What a lovely project to start off the New Year! So beautiful! Thank you for all of your inspiration throughout the year. Cheers! <3

robin dudley-howes said...

Hi Rhonda I found your blog via Alpha Stamps. Everything above is lovely thanks for sharing! I have a question about the sealing wax. Alpha stamps sell the individual wax and spoon is that what you used? And do you just hold a candle under the spoon to melt the wax and pour it onto the paper before you stamp it?
thanks in advance
Robin
robin@powerline6.com