November 28, 2018

Cheers Bitches

Ok, ok, I'm sorry for the title, but I couldn't resist! These new designs from Alpha Stamps have me chuckling and I just had to use them to their full potential. They came from the collage sheets called Sassy Santas and Snarky Xmas Tags


To make these little gems, I used both the  Chunky Matchbox with Window - 2x3 and the
Big Chunky Matchbox with Window - 3x5.



Do you think Santa will mind if I have a martini or two, or three? 



I made some tiny martini olives using Liquid Pearls, a dot of green and a pin drop of red, poked inside. I love it!



It's great that you can buy any Alpha Stamps Collage Sheet as a download. I can print as many copies as I like, which means I can add layers for dimension, a favorite thing of mine to do.  




To make a cup of hot cocoa, I used this Silver Cup of Cocoa with Heart and painted it with some acrylic paint, and topped it off with some dimensional snow marshmallows. 


I have a collection of vintage miniatures, so decided to make this as party related as I could. And for that a mug of cold beer and a pack of smokes did just the trick.


This little box doubles as a gift tag/card holder. You could place any gift card you wanted and give the receiver a memory for years to come. 




The look on this guys face just cracks me up!



So hopefully these "Snarky" little images have inspired you for the right person on your gift list. And as the title says, Cheers Bitches! Thanks for stopping by!

xo
Rhonda...


Alpha Stamps Supplies Used:
Retro Ornaments Matchbox Kit
Jingle Die-Cut Cardstock Elements
Jingle 6x6 Paper Pad
1 Inch Clear Acrylic Snowflake Mix
Small Retro Xmas Tags & Labels Collage Sheet
Snarky Xmas Tags Collage Sheet
Sassy Santas Collage Sheet
Chunky Matchbox with Window - 2x3
Big Chunky Matchbox with Window - 3x5
Advent Calendar Tags Ribbon Set
Silver Glittered Leaf Pick
Large Clear Resin Potions Bottle
Mini Glassware - Set of 17
Red Seam Binding
1/4 Inch Red Holly Berry Stems
Small Transparent Christmas Bulb Garland
Diamond Glaze
White Adhesive Foam on Roll
Dimensional Snow Writer
Silver Cup of Cocoa with Heart

1 comment:

Michele said...

these are marvelous! all the tiny accent bits are just perfect. xo