November 14, 2017

The Blue Daisy - A Love Story

I've always loved the paper doll stamps from Character Constructions. I started this project back in March during a Spring Break road trip. It was great to have pages of my stamped "Blue Daisy" characters and design and trim them along the way. I knew I wanted to use them in a story of sorts. My life took a sudden turn and I had to take a break from my "me time" art, but I am slowly picking up the pieces and creating again. So here, FINALLY, is my little book, created with the newest stamps from Character Constructions called Blue Daisy


It's the story of a beautiful little town where the outdoors are loved be it rain or shine. 


There are gorgeous meadows of flowers and butterflies, and beautiful old homes built with the stones of the land.


This is Abigail. She is a seamstress and designs all of her own clothes using vintage fabrics. 
Blue Daisy No. 3 - Boots and Basket




A gal could stare out her window for hours, just enjoying all of the beauty in sight. 



That's Blue Daisy, the sweetest horse ever and loved by all. Even the baby lambs and other animals love to visit her. 




Everyone is welcome here.


A little rain doesn't stop anyone in this town from enjoying the gifts of the great outdoors. 


Blue Daisy No. 5 - Girl with Hat
Blue Daisy No. 4 - Skirt



That's the newest member of the community. Her name is Sophia and she just purchased the old McAnderson farm. It came with a beautiful Victorian home that she just adores. 


Blue Daisy No. 2 - Outfit, Hat, Boots


Now this pup might look small, but don't be fooled. He can jump high and bites like a snappin turtle. He won't let go until the next full moon and will do anything to protect his Mama.



Sophia's new property backs right up to The Page Seed Co. Everyone in town relies on the Pages for the best seeds from here to five counties over. 


This is the young Sydney Page. He just took over for his Pa and is so happy that he opened up shop today.


Whatever he sees, he looks mesmerized!


Can you say, Love at first sight? It's true. It does happen. 


I hope you enjoyed my little story. Be sure to check out Character Constructions for so many amazing paper doll art stamps and more. My first love was the Queen of Tarts collection. Wow! Several of the stamps have a Custom Dies as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Now go get your "me time" back and get lost in creating a story!

xoxo
Rhonda...


1 comment:

CathWren said...

Very charming project Rhonda. Love to see all the little Blue Daisy girls at play.