July 2, 2013

Summer and the Seaside


I'll admit it.... I don't usually "get into" creating art with a seaside theme. But the new "Seaside Sirens Kit" and Beach Sale at Alpha Stamps really got my creative juices flowing. Below, you can see the new chip board shapes along with lots of new papers and collage sheets. I created each "page", then attached them to make a book, and then made them into a banner. I love how it came out and the color choices are one of my favs!
 




I bet you're feeling inspired now, aren't you? To see more of the supplies I used click here Product List. You can also click here,  July 2013 Kit - Seaside Sirens to learn more. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying your summer!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow! You created an amazing Seaside album! I love it! Makes me long to go to the beach!

your buddy,
Cathy