April 21, 2013

I recently joined in with a group of very talented artists, to created a "Super Hero Tome Book".  It is a round robin project and is something I have never created before. The theme is to create our own self as a super hero and each artists adds to your super heroes powers and character. I am nervous but excited at the same time. 

Of course, for those of you that know me, I suffer from extreme migraines and receive Botos injections every three months to help with my condition (Cervical Dystonia). The 30 + shots help a great deal.  My character is based on a Botox Shrine I created, and now I am the "Angel that takes my pain away". 











And of course my black cat side kick had to join in! 



I included a shrine within my book that houses a needed casing as well as a broken vintage German doll head. 




A secret drawer contains notes and weapons.





I will keep you posted on this project and share the other books I work in as well. I love new challenges and hopefully the other artists will love what I contribute to their super heroes! 

Be sure to find some "me time"!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Rhonda this sounds like so much fun and I love your Super Hero creation, all the broken doll heads are perfect. Great piece!

Hugs
Caroline