June 12, 2012

And the winner is......

Thank you so much to all of those who visited my blog and commented on my last post for the Alpha Stamps Blog Hop. It was a fabulous event and I met some wonderful new people myself and have some new blogs to follow as well. I always love to meet fellow bloggers with similar interest. So, I had my little one pick a number and the winner is...

 Lizzie
from Queen of Frikking Everything and Perplexed Lizard

Congratulations Lizzie.  Please email me at RLSecrist@aol.com with your snail mail and info so I can send your prize your way!  

I hope to hear from many of you again and I will be by to visit you as well!  Have a great day!  





1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

see what happens when don't check blogger for a awhile....u miss a great giveaway.... congrats to the winner. hugs