October 10, 2010

My First Works For Alpha Stamps

Imagine how happy I was to find that my first bit of work for Alpha Stamps would be related to Marie Antoinette! As soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to have it! It's called Marie Antoinette Jumping Jack and I just love working with it and finding new ideas for her hair! I even included her for the cover of the current 4x4 book, "The Queen's Hair" that I am making with some fabulous artists from The Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.





This piece has so many layers to it and it took an entire day for me to make her just right. I even sewed all of the beads onto her hair and dress. But it was worth every stitch to see how she came out.



The other items that I used on her that can be found at Alpha Stamps are listed below. Just click on the item and it will take you directly to that item at the Alpha Stamps site.

Let them eat cake! (Marie Antoinette Paper Doll/Jumping Jacks) Rubber Stamp Set, Paper Doll Fans Collage Sheet, Love Letter Roses and 1/4" Silk Ribbon

This is the other piece that I made to show how gorgeous these new Prima Flowers are. I used a 4x4 canvas to make this wonderful collage of Marie.



I love all of the Dresden items that Alpha Stamps carries as well as their brass frames. You can find all of the items from this collage at the links below.

Stitched Mulberry Roses Paper, Off With Her Head Collage Sheet, Let them eat cake! (Marie Antoinette Paper Doll/Jumping Jacks) Rubber Stamp Set, Small Ornate Brass Frame, Brass Corner Pieces and Mini Floral Dresden Borders

I am so thankful for being a part of the Alpha Stamps Design Team. It is such a pleasure to receive items and be able to go crazy with them and create beautiful art. Hopefully one of these have inspired you. I hope you like my work and will visit again soon. Remember to follow your dreams and go for it with your art!


1 comment:

Geralyn Gray said...

Congratulations and I am going to check out alpha stamps right now.......great stamps and embellishments!!!!