August 7, 2010

Recent Projects

I had the whole month of July free of due dates until the very end and then BAM! Everything was due. Often, I'm a last minute kind of gal. In college, I would study the night before the exam or the day of and still graduated with honors. Guess it's just the way my brain works. I seem to be the same way with my swaps, lol.

Below are the Alice tags that I made for MaryAnn's flickr group Sweet Tag Book Swap. I really enjoyed working with this theme and hope the group likes my contributions.








And for those of you that know me, you know how addicted I am to Mary Ann's Itty Bitty Books which is now home on Facebook. This book was done in the shape of an apron and I can't wait to see the whole book!








Another swap was with my Marie Antoinette group. We now have a Peacock, Prince Pierre Paon, as our mascot so Terri hosted a Gothic arch swap that had to have our Prince on it. I love creating these arches.







I've been doing some other projects as well, just haven't had as much time to blog over the summer. The girls have been keeping me super busy, have made me laugh and smile a great deal, and have also sucked the life out of me. I'll miss them when they are both at school, but will be counting down this last week for my recuperating time. Enjoy the rest of your summer and always take time for you! A huge thanks to Mary Ann and Terri for always helping me to grow as an artist and for all of their hard work for these swaps. Love you both!


3 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Your Marie arches are great and I love how you have placed the peacock--and look at all those tags! Wow--lucky people who will receive all of them!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful tags - I love tags - I'm sewing on mine right now....took a second to browse blogland...and now I'm back to sewing... :)

juls4real said...

I love the colors you put together on the tags. Really nice.

Juls