November 20, 2009

Soldered Charm for Love & Hope Charity Event Currently Taking Place

Here is a soldered Marie Antoinette charm that I made for the Love & Hope Charity Event that is currently taking place on eBay. I am so glad that I finally started to enjoy this wonderful craft.





There are only a couple of more days to bid on the two amazing altered books that were made and many other wonderful items have been listed as well. I hope that you will pay them a visit and maybe even bid on one of these items and help give to a fabulous cause. To see this item and more and to learn more about this event visit the link below.

Love & Hope Charity Event


Have a great weekend and good luck bidding!


4 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Rhonda, this is so beautiful. I always admire these charms and keep telling myself I should attempt making them. Meanwhile, I just put a bid on your lovely Marie charms. Hope I win it...it would be a nice Christmas gift...for moi!

sassydesigns said...

So beautiful Rhonda! Isn't soldering fun? I enjoy it very much! Lovely piece!
hugs,
Dee

Thespa McLaughlin said...

This is so pretty! I love it.

Bryanna Lenan said...

Your soldering is beautiful, I love the Twilight charms and this charm is just gorgeous, what a wonderful gesture.
xo
Bryanna