July 1, 2009

FYB Tag Swap


So, I'm still way behind on posting. It's been a busy but fun summer and now that summer school is over I have one less place that we have to be. In fact, I'm still in my PJ's at the moment and thrilled that we have no place that we HAVE to be today.

Here are the tags that I made for the Follow Your Bliss Tag Swap. I have already received my tags in return, so as you can tell I am behind. It was a fun swap though and my thanks to Mary Ann for her continued hard work for the group. She is amazing!



















Hope you are all having a great summer!


6 comments:

Abbie said...

Rhonda, your work just keeps getting better!! Your art has come so far since you contacted me several years agoabout starting a blog. I LOVE each tag!! That black bobble fringe is still one of my favorite things..
Hope you are well!! Enjoy your summer with your girls (and man)!
xoxo~
Abbie

Terri said...

Very pretty tags. fantastic job!

Carolyn said...

Hey R ...

A beautiful set of tags ! ;o)
Awesome work as always !
We`re having a heatwave at the mo - and i got heat stroke a little - i`ll be in touch soon my friend

Love ya !

xoxo

Becs said...

Hey Miss Rhonda....Love your tags.... What is this group about? Can anyone join? (I know it says you have to be invited, would I qualify?) Becs

Becs said...

Hey Miss Rhonda....Love your tags.... What is this group about? Can anyone join? (I know it says you have to be invited, would I qualify?) Becs

Jennie said...

Hey there!
I hope you and your family are doing well. I love the tags and MA canvas you made. You are truly so talented.

Best wishes and high hopes to you,
Jennie and the pooches