May 3, 2009

Blogs N Stuff New Site


My talented friend Cassandra has started a new site with wonderful images you can use on your blog. It's the same Cassandra that I have mentioned before who started one of my favorite groups that you can find under my "Other Places I Call Home". The Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.

Cassandra is talented, not only as an artist with "material" items, but also does amazing work with digital art. I have several of her collage sheets from her etsy shop and now she has started this new site with digital images for your personal use. You can check it out by clicking on the above photo/link.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Robin said...

Bonjour Rhonda....
I shall have to go check out Cassandra's new blog. Thank you.

If you could please check out my blog; I've left an award for you!

http://www.robinsbluenest.typepad.com

Have a beautiful day...