March 21, 2009

French Goodie Bag Swap

Here are the lovely items that Barbara from Vintage Bunty sent to me for another swap that I participated in at the Marie Antoinette Mail Art group. I couldn't believe all of the wonderful goodies that she sent to me. Each item was individually wrapped and I felt like it was Christmas morning. Even the tissue was wonderful. You can see the beautiful package below and if you are looking to see more beauty, then be sure to pay her a visit at her blog. She is a phenomenal artist and I feel blessed to know her. Thank you again Barbara for making my day!





9 comments:

Bunty said...

Hi Rhonda,

I was so surprised to see a slide show of the things I sent you! I am honoured to be mentioned and thank you for the praise. I am so glad you liked them. It was a fun swap.

Love your new background - by the same artist as the one I have at the moment!

Kind regards

Barbara

Tristan Robin said...

what a wonderful lot of stuff!

I didn't sign up for that swap - obviously a great mistake on my part!

Geralyn Gray said...

Love your new backround and swaps.....what a beautiful swap--I love how everything was wrapped so nicely!

Cassandra said...

WOW your blog is BEAUTIFUL! You goodies look so great!

Carolyn said...

I love your new look R... !!
Look at all those goodies !!
Love the trims especially ! Lucky you !

hugs
xoxo

Becs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becs said...

Hey Rhonda, I lov e your blog and your work is amazing! Isn't Marie Art a fun place? Becs

Unknown said...

Ooo la-la! I'm glad I stumbled into your blog! Inspiring! (I originally typed "inspringing" which would have worked too!)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Ive been following your blog for ages and never said anything so hi there!
I was looking at another blog that i read and theyre hosting a marie antoinette themed swap, im not too sure if you know of it but i thought id send you their way anyway!
the link is just here :
http://thejunkkdrawer.blogspot.com/

love and hugs,
Kerry
x