Right when I get one tagged posted, BAM! I get tagged again. I think these are good for me right now... kind of takes my mind off of things for a bit.
My amazing new and thoughtful friend, Wanda from The Rat's Pajamas, has tagged me! I love her blog and her sense of humor. You really should go and check her out!
1) What was I doing ten years ago? I was teaching first grade and getting ready to buy a house with my then fiance. It was summer, obviously, so not only was I out of school, but I really had no responsibilities so I could lay around all day if I chose to do so.
2) Five things on my to do list: Laundry, bills, fill orders, finish dear friend's daughter's scrap book, clean the house (the never ending cycle)
3) Snacks that I enjoy: Cheese-Its, Cheerio's, really anything that contains large amounts of carbs that can add to the bubble of my butt, only I wish they didn't do that.
4) Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Hire The Killers for a private concert that all of my close blogging friends would naturally be invited to, travel (and of course visit Caz), pay off all of our bills (and any of my parents or sisters) and buy a farm (my grandfather's) with lots of fun animals for my girls to love on and add a cool dirk bike trail for my amazing husband. Hire private doctors that could take care of only my Mom and just schedule this operation for her breast cancer all ready. And of course contribute to many causes where help is needed. Oh, have a live in masseuse and personal trainer to help me get rid of my bubble butt!
5) Place I've lived: California, Texas, Tennessee, Ohio, Wales, UK
And now I tag.....
The amazing Carolyn from Magpie Pixie , Rhonda at Scooterblu's Whimsey, and anyone else that would like to join in!
Have a great day!